środa, 23 października 2013

My family

In my family we are stick together. We trust and care for each other.

The head of the family is my dad. His name is Darek and he’s 43. He likes diving and he travels a lot. His hobby is playing basketball and trains collecting.

My mom’s name is Gosia and she’s 41. She likes be close to nature. She goes on a family trips with enthusiasm. She is friendly and helpful. I have really good relations with her.

My oldest sister is Angelika. She is 20 and she’s studying in Szczecin. She is shorter than me, she has dark, long hair and green eyes.

My second sister is Justyna. She is 18 and she is in final class in high school. She is tall and pretty. Her hair now are blond, but she dyes them really often. She likes riding horse and singing.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz