niedziela, 6 października 2013

Hey, Hi, Hello!

This is my first note, so at the beginning I will tell you something about me. My name is Caroline and I’m 15. I have long, blond and wavy hair. My eyes are brown. I have 169cm. I live in Gorzów (small city in the western part of Poland). I have two older sisters and a dog. In early childhood I started dancing, and I have been doing it for 10 years. I can’t sing, but I really like it. My favorite book is ‘’City of bones’’, and my favorite serials are Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries. I like eat fast-food and candys. I thing I’m smart and friendly. I don't know what more can I say, but hope, that you will like my blog.

1 komentarz:

  1. Nice one, remember to write blog entry number 2 - the one about your family :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń