niedziela, 22 grudnia 2013

My Friends

My Friends are very important part of my life. I have 3 best friends. I can tell them everything, because they always listen to me.
First of them is Paula. I know her 8 years. She is funny and she loves dancing. She can do unbelievable delicious muffins and pancakes. She is really pretty. We love to do crazy pictures of ourselfs. :) Her blog
Second one is Claudia. We met 3 years ago. She loves One Direction, 5 Seconds Of Summer and Little Mix. She is friendly and she have beautiful hair. Her blog
Third one is Paula. I met her in first class secondary school. She is Directioner and Mixer, like Claudia. She likes Taylor Swift and Harry Styles too. She is honest and funny. I love when she laughs. She has the cutest younger brother in the world. Her blog
My hair are the shortest :ccc

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz